The Habits of Happiness combines many positive tools into a short 10-minute daily routine that, when practiced regularly, helps to develop positive healthy habits that support the emotional, mental and physical wellbeing of each individual. These life skills can really help with the anxious feelings caused by all the concerns and changes in daily life.
This course aims to make participants more aware of how they can increase levels of happiness within themselves and their environment and gain a greater understanding of their own happiness.
Sessions will include a range of group discussions, videos, group and solo exercises and meditation. Participants will be shown a range of tools and techniques that they can use in their daily lives to help improve their resilience, self-esteem, happiness and wellbeing.
- Create positive emotional habits
- Promoting mental and physical health
- Create self-awareness
- Increase self-esteem
- Inspire compassion and kindness towards ourselves and others
- Increase resilience
- Increase social awareness
- Attend all 7 sessions (1.5 hours each)
- Be committed to implement learning each week – up to 10mins daily
- Be in a current youth work role
- Provide a case study after the training (this can be written or by interview)