Introducing the National Impact Network!
Do you want to share knowledge and learn from an engaging circle of community-based youth workers? Are you looking for tools and resources to evaluate the difference made by your youth work practice?
With the National Impact Network, you’ll enjoy access to benefits like:
- Free evaluation tools and resources
- Free workshops and training
- Discussion & learning opportunities with guest contributors
- Advice on demonstrating impact to funders & stakeholders
- Peer support & the chance to share youth work best practice
- Communications guidance (including jargon-busting and advice for telling your story through social media, annual reports and case studies)
Who can join the Network?
Membership in the Network is best suited for those in a leadership or evaluation role with their organisation, however, if you are new to evaluation & impact and want to find out more, we also have introductory training opportunities available!
What will involvement look like?
The Network will have regular quarterly meetings (though members do not need to commit to attending every meeting in order to be involved). All of these meetings are supported by YMCA George Williams College, which provides support to practitioners, funders and policymakers across the UK to improve the quality and impact of provision for young people.
What are the next steps?
Join us online for our first meeting 29 November, 10:00–11:30 and you’ll have a chance to start connecting with this dedicated, knowledgeable community and will help shape the vision for the Network’s future!
If you have any questions about the Network in the meantime, please contact email@example.com