Whether you are new to support and supervision and looking for a grounding in good practice, or more experienced and looking for some further guidance and ideas, there should be something for you.
The course will cover the fundamentals of supervision including:
- Purpose of Support & Supervision
- What to cover in Support & Supervision
- Where and when to hold Supervision
- Examples of how to record Supervision
- Boundaries and expectations
- Choosing your response
- Giving feedback
Learning outcomes: by the end of the course you will have :
- Increased understanding of the importance of Support and Supervision
- Increased knowledge of the fundamentals of Support and Supervision
- Increased confidence to undertake Support and Supervision with staff and volunteers.
Visit the training calendar to see dates for any upcoming Support and Supervision courses.